- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2018-01-20
- Tvheadend (Manager, Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
Reported issues: 78
- 22:47 Tvheadend Bug #4878: What version of extjs are you using?
- An upgrade to the webui is requested already, it's just going to take time.
- 15:08 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: DVB-C scan
- Well, w_scan has found channels so can tvheadend..
Going from that output your symrate is 6875 not the 9600 you en...
- 14:29 Tvheadend Bug #4877: TVHeadEnd won't be triggered to get OTA EPG
- 4.3-991 - Can't reproduce here. Seems to be triggering OK.....
- 12:44 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: DVB-C scan
- Alex Forman wrote:
> Can you explain how do scan C band correctly?
> I created mux with following settings as on sc...
- 11:19 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVH backend appliance: Raspberry Pi 3 and HDHomeRun
- Keep it civil please folks :)
- 11:10 Tvheadend Bug #4857 (Fixed): Tvheadend crash (with gdb)
- - Marking as fixed.
- 20:34 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: DVB-C scan
- Invalid argument usually means you're missing a 0/value somewhere..
- 11:45 Tvheadend Bug #4816: No more information in "Subtitle" available
- From my small testing there does seem to be some issues with the subtitle processing, but imo, it's nothing major.
- 11:28 Tvheadend Bug #4872: Please reopen issue 4816
- I have a few comments about the feature as well, which I'll add to the existing ticket :).
- 17:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Raspberry Pi alternative, to run TVHeadend.
- saen acro wrote:
> Someting better is X86, better then...
Also available in: Atom