- Registered on: 2013-06-21
- Last connection: 2017-05-15
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2013-08-09)
Reported issues: 6
- 15:17 Tvheadend Revision ddf420be (tvheadend): cccam: Fix nodeid byte display order Also change logic for generat...
- 15:17 Tvheadend Revision 2f41998a (tvheadend): cccam: Generate random nodeId when field is empty Also fix minor c...
- 15:17 Tvheadend Revision 784705c7 (tvheadend): Add cccam CA client
- 15:17 Tvheadend Revision 33b47a05 (tvheadend): cccam: Some work on emm messages Also fixed a bug on cccam_send_ms...
- 15:17 Tvheadend Revision de0063b9 (tvheadend): cccam: Add nodeid and version to webui Nodeid is now used on commu...
- 00:29 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: cccam
- For anyone still interested, I've created a cccam CA client for tvh (PR already sent).
For testing pull this branc...
- 22:16 Tvheadend Feature #2987: CCCAM client
- For testing:
- 05:21 Tvheadend Feature #2987: CCCAM client
- Hey guys,
I quickly did a cccam client based on the cwc.
Still missing some stuff (like emm and extended mode) bu...
- 18:15 Tvheadend Bug #4301: Do not show in suscriptions if an user is watching a recording
- Hummm, maybe not...
When I watch a recording not by htsp, it does show.
But when I watch a recording using htsp, ...
- 00:02 Tvheadend Bug #4301: Do not show in suscriptions if an user is watching a recording
- Isn't this already implemented?
I can see in the Status->Subscriptions the DVR entry and also in Status->Connections...
Also available in: Atom