- Registered on: 2014-04-11
- Last connection: 2015-03-30
Reported issues: 1
- 09:12 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Icons EPG
- You'd have to look at the code, but I bet that doesn't work.
- 07:53 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Icons EPG
- If you have <icon src="http://blah.blah.blah.blah/channel.png" /> in your <channel>...</channel> it should work on re...
- 19:13 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Problems with setup on OpenELEC with HDHomerun
- If your building with --eanble-hdhomerun_static you shouldn't actually need to download and install libhdhomerun (it ...
- 18:51 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Problems with setup on OpenELEC with HDHomerun
- Configuration -> DVB Inputs -> TV adapters
Should look something like:
>HDHomeRun(XXXXXXXX) - 1.2.3....
- 00:38 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Recording Subtitles
- ATSC I assume? EIA-608/EIA-708 subtitles are encoded in the video and ffmpeg does not report it. Kodi 15 finally adde...
- 02:50 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Problems with setup on OpenELEC with HDHomerun
- Allen Mueller wrote:
> Running Tvheadend 3.9 backed and I cannot get it to scan for networks. I can get the HDHomeru...
- 14:12 Tvheadend Revision a78a83c9 (tvheadend): Fix changing tuner-type
- 00:46 Tvheadend Feature #2100: Subtitle column-DVR
- Piotr Kuchciak wrote:
> My suggested is to add colum name SUBTITLE to Upcoming Recordings, Finished Recordi...
- 17:06 Tvheadend Feature #2091: Automatic record records program on everyday no matter what day is selected
- It looks intentional (the code returns 1 if it is a serieslink recording and the suri matches), but I think it defini...
- 05:51 Tvheadend Revision 3788e9a8 (tvheadend): epggrab xmltv: fix suri generation in parse_xmltv_dd_progid
Also available in: Atom