- Registered on: 2014-12-07
- Last connection: 2017-10-04
Reported issues: 30
- 00:49 Tvheadend Bug #4643 (Fixed): crash while heavy scanning over Sat>IP server
- Server: 8 tuner, latest stable Tvh 4.2 server with 2 tuners for Sat>IP server.
Client: If I use the Sat>IP tuners ...
- 14:26 Tvheadend Feature #4572: OMX Support
- @Mark Clarkstone
did it work for you ?
The log tells with >100% cpu usage at top
> [WARNING]:transcode: 0006: 01:H...
- 13:53 Tvheadend Feature #4588: allow building ffmpeg-static with "foreign" ffmpeg
- Tx for your pointer, we had some misinterpretations at our side.
We thought that *libx264_static* options etc are sa...
- 10:41 Tvheadend Bug #4584: 100% CPU hang after - mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- just saying that I had the "same" problem at current 4.2.x stable
> Sep 13 10:37:38 satserver tvheadend: mpegt...
- 23:09 Tvheadend Feature #4588 (Rejected): allow building ffmpeg-static with "foreign" ffmpeg
- Cross compiling Tvheadend with FFmpeg-static basically doesn't work.
_Hopefully I didn't overlooked something fund...
- 12:18 Tvheadend Feature #4443: support vaapi for transcoding
- ffmpeg from https://www.johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg is known to have no vaapi/nvenc capabilities (as they won't work sta...
- 20:18 Tvheadend Feature #4443: support vaapi for transcoding
- thank you for integration, will publish some test builds (LibreELEC) and try to discover problems !
- 11:41 Tvheadend Bug #4547: The repository 'https://dl.bintray.com/tvheadend/deb xenial Release' does not have a R...
- > deb https://dl.bintray.com/tvheadend/deb xenial stable-4.2
isn't working either
- 22:48 Tvheadend Bug #4553 (Fixed): Can't find Sat>IP server at startup
- This was already discussed earlier, but currently it looks like to evolve into a general problem, so I tagged it bug ...
- 10:45 Tvheadend Feature #4443: support vaapi for transcoding
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> You can run an external program which converts MPEG-TS to wanted output (using ffmpeg with ...
Also available in: Atom