- Registered on: 2015-11-18
- Last connection: 2017-02-02
Reported issues: 19
- 13:48 Tvheadend Bug #4788: After change PowerVu no anymore descrambling
- To overcome the problem of other emu channels not working with cacheex enabled, do the following.
1. Create an osc...
- 10:28 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Panasonic Viera TV as client of tvheadend server (rtp links available?)
- Maybe this will help for sat>ip: [[http://tvheadend.org/issues/3021]]
For a playlist:
Do you have another option ...
- 21:48 Tvheadend Bug #4793: Change order of PMT data in caPMT
- Thanks - was going to try something like that, but had other things I needed to do. :)
BTW - adding the patch from #...
- 21:37 Tvheadend Bug #4790: Dvr: Got truncated file, tvh stops to write data to ts file even if it shows "recordin...
- Antonio Tex wrote:
> Joe User wrote:
> > Do you have "Use EPG running state:" set for the channel and/or the reco...
- 21:14 Tvheadend Bug #4788: After change PowerVu no anymore descrambling
- Yes, that is a problem. On my enigma2 box (alien2 - sh4) it is working fine without cacheex, so it is possible.
- 15:36 Tvheadend Bug #4793: Change order of PMT data in caPMT
- Reason my change did not work is because while finding the PMT pid, the new order and boxtype=pc means it did not fin...
- 15:33 Tvheadend Bug #4793: Change order of PMT data in caPMT
- Yes, that looks like it. I pulled latest svn today and applied oscam-emu patch and it is not there. Do you know when ...
- 14:32 Tvheadend Bug #4793: Change order of PMT data in caPMT
- Wait on this, while probably the right thing to do, it seems Tvheadend does not want to start descrambling if oscam d...
- 14:27 Tvheadend Bug #4788: After change PowerVu no anymore descrambling
- I created two bugs associated with this:
- 13:37 Tvheadend Bug #4794 (Fixed): PID 0 not set to UNUSED when filter removed
- Probably not a problem if previous bug is fixed, but still could be an issue....
Also available in: Atom