- Registered on: 2016-05-12
- Last connection: 2017-06-23
Reported issues: 1
- 11:00 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Thumbnails/Fanart for recordings
- Ok I see, thanks.
- 20:01 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Thumbnails/Fanart for recordings
- I'd really like to know too.
I don't know if it's a Tvheadend issue or a Kodi one.
I'm using Tvheadend 4.2
- 01:27 Tvheadend Bug #4355: "Failed view" access flag not upgraded in config from 4.1 to 4.2
- To be more precise, I'm talking about the "dvr":["failed"] setting not being added upon upgrade in /accesscontrol con...
- 01:23 Tvheadend Bug #4355 (Fixed): "Failed view" access flag not upgraded in config from 4.1 to 4.2
Upgraded from 4.1 to 4.2 tvheadend service (in Libreelec).
Transfered my config file from the old directory t...
- 01:16 Tvheadend General: RE: 4.0 to 4.2 upgrade good practices regarding configuration
- Ok thanks. Nice to know Tvheadend upgrades the config but it's just a bug for this one parameter.
I'm on Libreelec and I installed the new TVH4.2 service, removed the old one, then copied the old /storage/.ko...
- 20:34 Tvheadend Feature #1754: Merge multiple upcoming recordings to one
Did you consider to squish this feature in a particular release?
Thanks much for this brillant PVR :)
- 16:28 Tvheadend Feature #1754: Merge multiple upcoming recordings to one
- I'm looking forward this feature too.
Also available in: Atom