- Registered on: 2016-06-12
- Last connection: 2017-08-21
Reported issues: 4
I just ordered the Telestar Digibit R1 SAT>IP server. I read that there is a custom firmware that works gre...
- 10:05 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH 4 Debian-Stretch
We have Stretch for Raspbian: https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/raspbian-stretch/
It will be great to get...
- 13:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Integrate WebCam as Channel?
I did it with my BabyCam: http://tvheadend.org/boards/5/topics/26121
- 09:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Recomendation for SAT>IP hardware
- Thanks Anthony,
I will buy the Telestar Digibit R1. I have some questions about it:
1. I have a SAT cable that ...
I configured a tvheadend with 2 DVB-S tuners near the antena. I want to use it to feed the main Tvheadened ...
I want to install a SAT>IP hardware with 2 or 4 DVB-S2 tuners.
Could you recomended one that work great ...
- 09:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
Thanks Olli for your work, it works well with DVB-C.
I installed in a Raspberry Pi with Raspbian Jessie ...
- 09:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
Could we create a wiki page in linuxtv to share this documentation?
It will be great for other people th...
- 11:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
- Walter av wrote:
> Stephen Neal wrote:
> > As a relative novice at this, but who has got it working on a Pi3, it lo...
- 15:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
I am trying to compile the driver in a Raspberry I have this error:...
Also available in: Atom