- Registered on: 2016-06-12
- Last connection: 2018-03-07
Reported issues: 4
- 22:44 Tvheadend Feature #3542: Automatically record live tv and store it for a limited period of time
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Also note that I "inherited" some behaviour from the initial developers. Anyway, the good n...
- 15:13 Tvheadend General: RE: SAT>IP tuners disappear after upgrade
It works well now, I just restart the service and now it works.
I just upgrade my Debian Stretch tvheadend package to 4.2.5-18~g951777a51 version. And now there are no sat...
I have Tvheadend server running with some encrypted DVB-S2 channels. I want to configure a OSCam server in ...
- 11:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Restore configuration to new server
It works. Thank you very much.
I just installed a new server with Debian Stretch, the old one was Jessie.
Is there any guide to import ...
- 19:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcode for mobile devices
- Thanks saen.
But it look expensive, I am looking for a cheap device, something like a GPU.
- 16:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcode for mobile devices
- Yes, I know it. But I want to use the PCI-e expansion to add a encode device.
I am askig for a PCI-e device.
- 15:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcode for mobile devices
- Thanks saen,
It has a integrated GPU:...
I have a HP ProLiant MicroServer to serve 4 local Kodi clients, all of them play fine 1080p content. I want...
Also available in: Atom