- Registered on: 2016-06-12
- Last connection: 2017-12-10
Reported issues: 4
I have Tvheadend server running with some encrypted DVB-S2 channels. I want to configure a OSCam server in ...
- 11:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Restore configuration to new server
It works. Thank you very much.
I just installed a new server with Debian Stretch, the old one was Jessie.
Is there any guide to import ...
- 19:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcode for mobile devices
- Thanks saen.
But it look expensive, I am looking for a cheap device, something like a GPU.
- 16:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcode for mobile devices
- Yes, I know it. But I want to use the PCI-e expansion to add a encode device.
I am askig for a PCI-e device.
- 15:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcode for mobile devices
- Thanks saen,
It has a integrated GPU:...
I have a HP ProLiant MicroServer to serve 4 local Kodi clients, all of them play fine 1080p content. I want...
- 21:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Raspberry/Banana/Orange Pi for tvheadend server
- Thanks Brent,
And what about disk IO? The Odroid have not SATA interface, just USB.
I see that Banana Pi M3 dev...
I am looking for a low power tvheadened server.
I see there are lots of fruit Pi devices available.
I have some DVB-T tuners in Tvheadend server. The problem is that for dome channel provider I can read the ...
Also available in: Atom