- Tvheadend's DVB service probe will now make the channel join tags based
on the service type and DVB provider name.
- Add support for tuning on ATSC adapters
- Add support for sattelite beams with circular polarisation
- If a user changed the XMLTV source for a channel to 'None', tvheadend
would crash. This is now fixed.
- Add support for copying a selection of muxes from one DVB adapter to
another in the web UI.
- Support for DVB-S2 has been added
- Default character encoding in DVB is ISO6937, not Latin-1. Ticket #96
- Add support for DiSEqC 1.1 / 2.1, configured on per-adapter basis.
- Increase logging and include various stats to XMLTV grab
- Add support for configuring a per-channel pre/post extra time for
scheduled recordings. Ticket #104
- Autodetect CPU capabilities and choose best mode for CSA descrambler.